Massimo Dutti opens a fabulous two-level store on the downtown Marmontova shopping street in Split. The Spanish Inditex group who owns the brand already has some of its other brands on the same street including Bershka and Zara.
The Massimo Dutti brand is characterized by sophisticated elegance and contemporary casual designs using the latest fabrics of the highest quality. The shops provide comfort with warm interiors and promise a personalized service to customers.
I know I am hyped about this store opening. Massimo Dutti used to be my favourite store in Dubai as it provides affordable luxury so I am glad it has now followed me to Split.
Massimo Dutti Store (where Douglas used to be)
Marmontova Ulica 7, Split
- Ribarnica Brac: Fresh Fish To Buy, Or Seafood Meal To Take Away
- Shopping In Split? There's An App For That
- Ledo's Ice-Cream The Best In The World
- Croatian Treats Now Online
- After Ice, Milk and Pizzas, Now Comes Machine For Olive Oil
- Mall of Split For Booming Retail Business
- Fresh Milk From The Machine
- The Fruit Market for Non-Hagglers
- Arterija Welcomes Customers to Its New Store Location with an Indian DJ and a Morning Rakija
- Got Fresh Milk? Split Does!
- Split: Fresh Food Paradise
- Meet the New Improved and VERY Sexy GET GET GET Concept Store
- Massimo Dutti Store Opens on Marmontova in Split
- Shopping in Split: 7Bofora, The Extreme Shop
- Shopping in Split: Iglu Sports Supplying All You Need to Enjoy the Outdoors
- Split Fish: A Rather Cool Local Clothing Company
- Shopping in Split: Klub Gurmana i Hedonista Wine Shop
- Shopping in Split: Joker
- Shopping in Split: City Center One
- Slastičarna Tradicija: Supplying Citizens with Cakes and Cookies Since 1937